sâmbătă, 9 noiembrie 2013

Ode to an Unknown Girl

Birds may fly and waters flow
But I wonder if you know
That the trees will grow a mile
For your pretty little smile

If you open your big eyes
That stare deep into my soul
I will reach and touch the skies
Make your happiness my goal

I don't know you, but no matter
I just know that you can be
My most precious alma mater
To my heart you have the key

If you're lonely and not sure
If your life has deeper meaning
Just know that i'll find a cure
For your heart and you'll start dreaming

And i'll make you realize
That you're worth more than you think
It may come as a surprise
I'm your only missing link


I will take you as you are
And embrace your flaws and dreams
I have wished upon a star
And have loved you ever since

For your happiness and joy
And your pretty little smile
I will sacrifice my own
Just to hold you for a while

0 comentarii: